Junior Front-End Designer
We are currently seeking a Junior Front-End Designer with experience in UI/UX, digital content management, and basic website development. This is a remote, part-time position with flexible hours. This individual will assist with a variety of tasks including:
- Collaborate with marketing to plan and develop content for client websites and social media campaigns.
- Assist in front end design on a variety of websites and email campaigns
- Help maintain client websites (HTML and Word Press)
- Identify ways to improve the layout and performance of existing websites
- Perform testing and conduct QA of current and new websites
- Develop and propose a plan to enhance SEO on current websites.
- Collaborate with creative team to improve usability across all channels
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and front end design
- Experience with social media and digital publishing
- In-depth understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- General knowledge of SEO principles
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your website or work examples. Please include some info about yourself and why you're applying for the position.
About Street Studio
Street Studio is a small creative agency specializing in print design, brand management, and digital publishing. We provide services for small to medium sized businesses in the education, technology, event, and art industries. Visit our About Page to learn more.`